Sunday, April 26, 2015

Oh My! It's Been Way Too Long!

Hello Friends,

I just wanted to apologize about the lack of posts this year!  It has been a very busy year although I only have 15 students.  I have been trying to create and sell more of my own work and spend some time with my family (two children take up way more time the older they get at least a toddler does).  I also have been putting together a Donors Choose project. Guided Reading and having a good supply of books for students is very important to me.  I usually buy all my own books and never take them from the library. This way the students have them to enjoy even after we are done reading them. I even put them out before so they can gain some background knowledge before we start a unit or topic.

The real cool thing about Donors Choose is that there are donors willing to match everyone's donation!  Just enter the code SPARK at checkout and your amount DOUBLES!!!!

 Hopefully soon I will have my new May activity packet finished and I can post about all the great differentiated centers and activities I will have included. Thanks for stopping by and as usual thank you for the support!

Click HERE to donate:)

No comments:

Post a Comment